Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to hire a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost much of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and has the right teams to complete each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and find a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.